Time Management: The Smallest Changes That Yield The Biggest Fruit (Stacking Routines To Improve Your Life 1% Each And Every Day)
An Overwhelming Number of People Fall Victim Every Day to the Traps of Procrastination and Lack of DirectionIndecisiveness, powerlessness, life derailment, and lack of discipline, enthusiasm, and control over our destinies are the pits we fall into due to lack of proper management over the universe's most precious resource: time. We are the amalgamations of all the decisions we've made. What does your composition say about you? Are you like most people who struggle to balance the important, crucial goals of each day, forsaking progress for the more low-hanging fruit? Everyone can relate to this on some level; the easy tasks are the ones we gravitate toward. They provide comfort, and the false sense of moving forward. Regardless of whether or not you sent three emails to clients today, is it not true you could have sent more if your day was better organized? Is it perhaps the case there were more urgent matters that needed attending, like the time-sensitive report due this week? Whatever your current system for prioritization may be, Time Management: The Smallest Changes that Yield the Biggest Fruit, will demonstrate to you via its plethora of insight, exercises, and time-embattled self-empowering rituals, anything is possible for those that seek the balance. Do you want your figure to be one emanating of self-control and ideals? Or one satisfied with the spotty, mushy fruit indicative of a low standard of life?
If any of the preceeding struck a chord for you, consider how the following paradigm-shifts would change your life:
- Knowing the value of proper time management, and what exactly "sucking the marrow" can truly do for you
- Knowing how to create space, to breathe easy and feel assured that you're capitalizing on your resources
- Knowing what 'having a plan' really means, and how to craft one with the smallest possible margin for error
- Knowing why increments are better than big payoffs, and how to move towards both in a way that doesn't provoke tears (but rather, provokes elation!)
- Knowing how to think in deadlines, so that no minute/day is wasted
- Knowing what tools, resources, and hacks already exist and are waiting for you to take advantage of them to take your productivity and fulfillment into the stratosphere
- Knowing how to trick your subconscious to move through begrudging chores with efficiency and pleasure
- Knowing how to measure the road you travel, maintain foresight, and crush distraction
- Knowing how to go beyond what is taught here to craft your own routines and call the shots on your future!
- This is the beginning of what you'll discover in Time Management: The Smallest Changes that Yield the Biggest Fruit; every section is repleat with exercises, ideas, and motivations to shove you into the realm of abundant time!
Are You Prepared to be the MASTER of Your Universe?Time Management: The Smallest Changes that Yield the Biggest Fruit is a tool that ushers you toward your first steps on the road to control, discipline, and fulfillment. Solomon Veganis is a patient, caring teacher known for his talent at altering perceptions. He's convinced he can help you to change the way you manage your life and usher in the forward motion you crave. He's committed to helping you find what you're looking for on the path to a better life.If you can apply but a single tip from this book, and it helps you to improve your life by 1%, it will have been a worthy investment; no matter who you are. If you read through and don't feel the strength of the message, this book is backed by a lifetime refund guarantee. No one will hold your hand on the path to success, but Time Management: The Smallest Changes that Yield the Biggest Fruit will give you the tools you need to get on the road to improvement. "Someday" is already too late, read inside to find out what you can do right now!
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|
Harcourt School Publishers Signatures: English as a Second Language Library Book Grade 4 the Little Brown Jay (Mondo Folktales)
Lonely All the Time: Recognizing, Understanding and Overcoming Sex Addiction, for Addicts and Co-dependents