Can America Survive? Updated Edition: Startling Revelations And Promises Of Hope
- The U.S.'s negligent handling of Israel, and history's evidence of the danger to any nation that challenges Israel's God-mandated right to exist
- The dangerous belittling of Iran's nuclear threat by careless spy agencies--and the super-weapon that could stop the U.S. in its tracks instantly
- The chilling biblical prophecy that confirms Iran as one of six countries that will form an Islamic military force "as a cloud to cover the land"
- The real $2.5 trillion price tag of healthcare reform, the international currency shifts, and the national economic trends that are poised to bring about the death of the American dollar
- The criminalization of Christianity around the world;
Pastor John Hagee is the founder and senior pastor of Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas, a non-denominational evangelical church with more than 19,000 active members. He is the founder and chairman of Christians United for Israel. He is also the president and C.E.O. of John Hagee Ministries, which telecasts his national radio and television ministry throughout America and can be seen weekly in 99 million homes and in more than 200 nations worldwide. John Hagee graduated from Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas, then earned his Masters Degree from North Texas University. He received his Theological Studies from Southwestern Assemblies of God University and an Honorary Doctorates from Oral Roberts University, Canada Christian College, and from Netanya Academic College in Israel. He is the author of twenty-two major books including two New York Times bestsellers. Pastor John Hagee and his wife Diana Castro Hagee have been blessed with five children and twelve grandchildren.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|
The Grammar of Prophecy: An Attempt to Discover the Method Underlying the Prophetic Scriptures (1901)